Comiket Special 6 Circle Application Summary
|Dates||March 28-29, 2015
Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm (tentative)
Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm (tentative)
|Venue||Makuhari International Convention Complex http://www.m-messe.co.jp/|
|How to get there||http://www.m-messe.co.jp/en/access/index.html|
|Application Fee||5,700 JPY/circle space per day (Credit card payment only)|
|Number of circle spaces||1,000 circle spaces/day (provisional)|
Rules for participation
- Comiket Special 6 is an exhibition and sales event for the hobby enthusiasts, both amateur and professional. We do not accept applications from corporate or for-profit bodies. We also ask that the sales items to be limited to original creations by the exhibitors.
- Please make sure that all exhibitors read this page, the Comiket Manual ( http://www.comiket.co.jp/info-c/IdealsAndVision.html ) and other guides from Comiket carefully ( http://www.comiket.co.jp/index_e.html ). If you wish to participate at Comic Market, it is absolutely necessary that you understand all rules, instructions, and guidelines specified by Comiket and fully abide by them.
Circle Participation Guide will be sent by email at a later date, and the printed version of the Guide will be available at the venue. Please refer to the email for more details.
- Comiket will be responsible for deciding which dates will be reserved for each genres and how many circles will be accepted, as well as the placement of approved circles within each genre groupings. (You, the circle applicant, must decide the genre you wish to engage in at Comiket Special 6. We, Comiket, will do our best to decide how to assign the genres on each date and where each circles will be placed.) Comiket is currently considering arrangements for approved participating circles regarding general participation at Comiket Special 6 on the date that you are not assigned. Please await further information regarding this.
- In case we cannot allocate you a circle space, Comiket will reimburse its application fee only.
- If Comiket Special 6 is forced to be cancelled for unforeseen reasons, we will make our best effort to contact the applicants and reimburse the application fee, minus the cost incurred up to that point. We remind you that the contracts with the event venue and other associated contractors include disclaimers for natural disasters, and in the case where the event is cancelled mid-session, there is likely to be a significant cost incurred already. We ask you therefore to accept that it will be extremely difficult to reimburse the fee once the venue rental fee has been paid. Also Comiket will not be liable for any indirect damages. Comiket will not accept claims which exceed the value of the application fee.
- We remind you that we do not accept cancellation once the application is submitted.
- In accordance with the Chiba Prefecture ordinances, the circles exhibiting adult material are required to set up dividers separating the restricted items from non restricted items displayed on the table. Please refer to the Circle Participation Guide for more details.
Qualification for application
- An applicant must be born on or before April 1st, 1998.
- An applicant must be reachable by email. We will only accept any subsequent inquiries from the named person on the application form, with certain exceptions where there are changes to the status of the named person on the application form.
- Applicant must speak either Japanese or English, adhere to Japanese national laws and local ordinances, follow Comiket rules and observe the manners of Comiket participation, and encourage others to do likewise.
Circle space description
1 circle space is 1/2 table(90cm x 45cm approx.), 1 chair and entitled to 2 circle entry passes. Additional chairs are available on request at the venue, at extra cost.
- We ask the exhibitors to submit one sample copy for each newly exhibited items (all printed materials and digital materials which have not been exhibited at the past Comiket events prior, regardless of the publication dates). These sample copies will be cataloged for future displays at locations such as the doujinshi library proposed by Comiket, and at other associated events and venues, such as the Yonezawa Yoshihiro Memorial Library of Manga and Subcultures, at Meiji University, Tokyo ( http://www.meiji.ac.jp/manga/english/yonezawa_lib/ ).
- Please note that the use of information such as the circle publicity spot illos, circle names and the author names will be at the discretion of Comiket Inc. For more information on private policy, please go to http://www.comiket.co.jp/info-c/PIP/PersonalInformationProtectionGuidelines.html.
- Application operates on an one application for one circle basis. However, a single applicant may submit applications for multiple spaces.
- We accept delivery of goods directly from the printers. You may also use parcel delivery services for your logistical needs to the venue. Please refer to the Circle Participation Guide for more details.
- Please use the genre codes listed below when completing the application form. The codes are the same for Comic Market 87.
|Manga||100||Original Fiction (Boy’s)|
|110||Original Fiction (Girl’s)|
|120||Original Fiction (JUNE/Boys’ Love)|
|130||School Manga Clubs|
|135||Reviews / comments / general information|
|810||Fanclubs (Shonen Manga)|
|820||Fanclubs (Shojo Manga)|
|830||Fanclubs (Seinen Manga)|
|400||Fanclubs (JUMP others)|
|410||JUMP ball sports|
|433||The Prince of Tennis|
|forMen||200||Originals and Derivatives for Men|
|231||Cosplay photo collections|
|321||Square Enix (RPG)|
|Others||615||History and Literature|
|620||Tokusatsu, SF, Fantasy|
|630||Train, Travel, Mecha and Military|
|710||Music (European / Japan music)|
|720||Music (Japanese male idol )|
|730||TV, Movies, Celebrities|
- Please be reminded that the power outlets at the venue may not be used by the exhibitors.
- In case where applicant's details (email address/home address/circle name) change after the application deadline date, please use the email form below to inform us of the change. Please state clearly your name, your circle name and your application number.
- For any other inquiries, please use the mail form below to contact us.
November 1st, 2014 ~ December 22nd, 2014 23:59 JST (14:59 UTC)
Reply & dispatch dates
|Application submittance confirmation||Mid January, 2015 (by email)|
|Application result notification||Mid February, 2015 (by email)|
|Fee Reimbursement (in cases where your application was denied)||Mid February, 2015|